That Barbie workbook was pink, I’m sure, and would probably make you feel queasy. At least the boss wasn’t working on that – her Excel file was blue!
- I just spent the past 30min w/my boss picking out a shade of blue to color her Excel spreadsheet. #thatkindofday
- They see their lives through screenshot eyes/ take courage with the pivot table’s final say / make choices when they sign on the dotted line
- Loving the fact my husband knows how to create graphs and charts using Excel and doing my extra credit assignment for me
- Messy excel files give me the creeps. Having to work with one makes me want to recoil. *shudder*
- oh lord…she want me to do excel……….
- Nothing can kill motivation faster than losing 2.5 hrs of work in excel because of a blue screen. Gonna keep fighting tho #DangerVsMonday
- Saddest thing of all: still not clear on the answer. Time to procrastinate with a pivot table or something.
- The thought of a spreadsheet makes me feel slightly queasy
- Nerd alert: organized all my monthly expenditures into a nice Excel document, complete with pie charts!
- still can’t believed i made a Microsoft Excel workbook for my barbies. INCREDIBLE ?(•??~•~)?
- if I had an "i <3 geeks" shirt I woold dedicate it to you and your awesome excel spreadsheet I am making one after work I think
- Last work day of the week, and my computer was pulled out for repairs. Trying to mentally edit an Excel. #fb
- What the heck is this "pivot table" nonsense, anyway? If I wanted to pivot I would have bought a Sit & Spin.
- Just showed a customer how to do a pivot table and saved him a couple of hours work per month. I was popular!
- ooh, it could be so worse, you could be sitting in front of a pile of receipts and one unhappy looking spreadsheet…
- Excel spreadsheet, you can not be this persnickety today please. Thanks.
- mustering up the motivation to work on a finance project, but mostly staring at a blank excel spreadsheet morosely
- Last night i dreamt of pivot tables again. yes, pivot tables & yes AGAIN! i need to use excel less.
- if i have to work on another excel report i might just explode into binary