Do you know what an Excel pivot table is, and can you can make the complex charts that your boss needs? If not, bring donuts, for some job security.
- The answer to 99% of the questions is: Pivot Table.
- Gotta love Excel. It’s decided that one of the rows in my spreadsheet should be 2 pages long and I cant resize it or delete it or anything.
- Pretty sure someone just "jokingly" threatened my job that doesn’t even know what a pivot table. #notfunny #insecure #incompetent
- I love the feeling when gathering back a lot of test metrics, put them in Excel and just gasp at the clarity of the data once graphed.
- not sure there’s enough tea in the world to wake me up this morning. Perhaps an excel spreadsheet will perk me up…
- it’s only sad if you setup a pivot table to see who is bringing donuts on Friday based on their proximity to donut shops.
- Just received the company phone list in an Excel spreadsheet. Apparently our Mean Phone Extension is 22.69230769.
- Morning all. Fun day today introducing a new customer to excel. Always love the "ooh – look – it added the numbers up" reactions
- I’d also need a naff motto, like "if I was software I’d be a spreadsheet, because I Excel at everything" #apprentice #arrogance
- Finally emailed my boss re: excel graph: "I tried. I really did. But it is more complicated than I thought." Haha
- After working on a spreadsheet and getting nowhere had a House MD revelation moment on my way home. I saved that macro’s life just in time
- i dont always try an create graphs in excel, but when i do i want it to manipulate my data beyond all sense and be generally unusable.
- Hopefully the random excel graphs I’m stapling to my homework will divert my TA’s attention from the wrong answers. #judgethisbookbyitscover
- I’m at the point where I can’t look at an excel spreadsheet unless the header rows are frozen and bolded. Filtered is a big plus.
- I’ve just had a diet coke and a cadburys caramel bar. I’ve also deleted a few cells in an excel spreadsheet. Thug life.
- Nothing makes me want a beer more than analyzing data in a massive excel spreadsheet.
- I get that someone who works for the BBC has learnt to use MS Excel, but sacrificing showing Joe Hart’s face to show some graphs? Nahhh.