Happy Valentine’s Day! Everyone loves Excel, and I hope you like the new format for this daily collection of Excel tweets. Thanks to @L33smith for his suggestion to include names, so you can follow some of these interesting tweeters.
- Using a magnifying glass to read an excel spreadsheet…at what point did I turn into an 80 year old, senior citizen?
- Frying my brain on a what should be simple excel spreadsheet formula
#msexcel #Excel can cause insanity with pivot tables. But they can also save your day. Changes are 50-50. And 70-30 if you have Finnish Excel
- I just taught myself how to make a pivot table in Excel! I thought it was much more complicated than what it actually is!
- Just gave pivot table lesson to arsenal fan! Probably how they workout their back four
- Some amateur looking half time Superleague stats… May as well break out the Excel pie charts!
- was dreamin’ of Excel Spreadsheet…damn you random stupid numbers…
- Discovering Excel 2010 and PowerPivot: I feel like a spreadsheet-geek in a candy-store.
- Just found an Excel spreadsheet from years ago where I’d costed out various after shaves I wanted to buy. #loser
- You know you’re a real spreadsheet gangsta when finance guys start asking you for Excel tips.
- Today I emailed my supervisor an excel spreadsheet that has a ranking of all my coworkers on Sheet 3 that I forgot about.
- "Problem obtaining data." What data? What kind of problem? I’ve been at this for 2 hours and Excel just freezes and errors.
- Today begins the one time a year when I put my education to use and make an Excel spreadsheet for my fantasy baseball draft