- When I get a thrill of anticipation waiting for a pivot table to update from a cube, reality hits: I need to get out more
- I was going to make a chart for menu planning on Excel but quickly decided it would be quicker & easier to grab a pen and paper.
- I suspect my urge to go Basil Fawlty on this spreadsheet is directly related to lack of sleep….home time.
- I hate Excel. and Stats. And charts and bs.
#MakeUpWork #Smh @joshgalindo78
- Today’s odd discussion among the data analyst geeks: Can you pivot table a pivot table? (Yes!) Can you even use pivot table as a verb?!
- Three hours of pointless stupid. Thank you Excel, thank you very much. You have made my life much worse. Thank you.
- Who needs a loving relationship when you can have a big, complicated MS Excel spreadsheet instead?
- Making a wedding guest list Excel spreadsheet with probabilities that they’ll really show up. How can I tame this madness?
- Disappointed that
#Excel can’t count unique entries per group in a pivot table. Need to build a separate report just to summarise @MartinRolph
- Just to confirm, a
#hellinacell match is a digital battle between wrestlers in an Excel spreadsheet. Sorry for the confusion #ihavenofriends @AdamBeforeVade
- Building an Excel spreadsheet. You would think it would take me 10 minutes. It’s taking forever.
- Should I tell my co-worker I’m an Excel Expert or let her continue explaining this simple, yet colorful spreadsheet to me?
- See, this is my problem – just spent 2mins deciding which shade of grey to use in Excel to indicate I’ve completed a task