Some people are using Excel to keep track of their online dating, and beauty products. I’d rather have old people problems, like poorly formatted forms.
- My boss just perked up when I said “pivot table”. #NERDALERT ►
- If pivot tables were a source of sustainable nutrition I wouldn’t need to eat for a week. Holy freaking Excel day.
- Who wakes up a 3am on a Saturday because they had an idea about an Excel chart???? me. thats who. ►
- I reactivated my twitter just to ask if anyone knows how to make a damn graph on excel,help me!!! ►
- Joey made fun of me bc I keep an Excel spreadsheet of my fav beauty products… Ok, so I’m a nerd for beauty, so what?! >;[ ►
- I wish I could write Excel Macros like a boss. My job would be so much easier. ►
- The moment of horror when Excel unexpectedly shuts down your chem lab with 27 different graphs. #saveitplease ►
- I wish I could put the contents of my closet into a pivot table. ►
- finally figured out scroll lock was on after a day of manually clicking between excel cells because arrows “didn’t work” #fml ►
- Poorly formatted Excel forms at work annoy me to no end. I don’t know why people signed off on this crap. #oldpeopleproblems ►
- Nothing more frustrating than working in an Excel spreadsheet where every cell has a live URL in it. Right click+R, you are my new bff. ►
- Open Excel. Give the file a name, save it. That’s my dating spreadsheet. ►
- My boss accidentally showed an excel sheet with all our names listed PLUS a column called “Observed Behavior”. Time to update resume. ►
- Am I the only one who has an Excel spreadsheet of all the artists/songs/albums I’ve ever liked since the age of 12? This is why I’m a loser. ►