Finally back after a long delay, here are my favourite Excel tweets from yesterday. If you’d like to track down the author of any tweet that’s posted here, copy part of the tweet into the Search box in Twitter, and you should find the original tweet and author.
- I was trying to create a Gantt chart using excel. Step by step described in YouTube and that was the last place I looked. Doh!
- Making lots and lots of Excel charts now. I’m going to admit… This isn’t quite as fun as the other stuff I’ve been doing.
- I just made an awesome cluster-stacked graph w/ trend line and total in Excel. Sometimes, that’s just the sort of project that you need.
- The awful realisation that those hours spent arsing around in IT with paint shouldve been spent learning how to create excel graphs. #cvLies
- I spent most of my time swearing at Excel at it constantly altered the format of any information that I put into its stupid little boxes..
- I am pissed. Because of a stupid Excel 2010 memory leak, I have lost 4-5 hours worth of work. Excel stopped saving – 1.3 GB process
- Presenter just spent 5 min nudging his excel power pivot data linking boxes so they were lined up. people running for door.
- My work uses such antiquated crap I can not put Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel on my resume!! #Lame #CorporateProbs
- 2 hours and 5 pages later… My excel shuts down at work and I never once pressed save! :,( #SchoolboyError #Devastated
- Colleague at work with 8+ yrs of exp. in sales doesn’t know how to calculate on an excel sheet. Not surprising at all
- Had Advanced Excel training at work today. You know what I learned? I’m a goddam geek. Class didn’t teach me a freakin thing. haha #ExcelPro
- Just helped a lady refresh a pivot table…I’ve accomplished somethin today so I can go home now right??
- Ever had someone add cells to an Excel worksheet that’s 7500 rows long and throw everything off by one or two rows? That’s my morning.
- I just received an entire Excel workbook in Comic Sans. I believe in freedom, but why is this even an option?