Participating in a VLOOKUP competition might be a sign that you need a vacation. Or maybe some OLE action would brighten your day.
- He recalled of the time his boss told him, “If you can’t use Excel without a mouse, keep your résumé updated.”
- Excel: "Microsoft is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action" I don’t want a fiesta!!! I just wanna work!!!
- There’s a POSSIBILITY that I’m deciding on a potential holiday cottage using my own comparisons Excel spreadsheet
- I can’t stand the standard grey chart area and excessive gridlines on excel template. And people just leave them in! Argh.
- Nothing like a Force Quit to cap off an afternoon. Because yes, Excel, clearly my work would be much, much better the second time around.
- Then the Customer told me that he needs 1 dashboard page with 16 Gauges, 2 Charts, 1 Pivot Table and you know what I asked the customer
- if you’re happy because you’re excel file is password protected DON’T I can crack it in 5 minutes. stupid MS security
- Perhaps having 150,000 rows in this spreadsheet was a bit of an overkill, it takes about ten minutes to do anything ;/
- NTS: never ever lie to your employers and tell them you love Microsoft Excel and making spreadsheets. Someone help me! #noob
- I love it when my job is reduced to showing impatient, overreactive people how to print off Excel worklists properly.
- I did so much Excel yesterday even Facebook looked like a spreadsheet to me.
- You know it’s a slow day at work when the auditors start competing to see how fast they can complete a vlookup in Excel.
- These ppl at work think I have advanced excel skills…I’ve googled everything they’ve asked me to ever do #thankugoogle"
- I haven’t used Excel graphs in a while. They’ve changed all the colours. I approve although they should’ve run it by me first, really.