If you need Disneyland money, remember that people probably won’t pay extra for gradient backgrounds. Creating VBA code that works might get you some cash though.
- Just about won an epic battle against #Excel and its crazy formatting that’s twice in a week!
- Good things happen when I start creating dashboards and pivot tables in #excel. Booyah.
- I’m barely capable of staying awake when I have to work in #Excel. I should start entering data at night when I can’t get to sleep.
- Copied formula right to the very bottom in excel. This is a near fatal error.
- Job for Ben: "Take this terribly unorganized excel spreadsheet and make it organized." No other guidance. What!? #InternWork
- Trying to decipher my boss’ Excel formulae(s) is like cracking the genetic code. Shoot me now.
- Just got $200 for finishing my moms excel sheet for work. Just add it to my Disneyland money
- Feeling smug; created a whole line of working Excel VB code. #notquiteadeveloperyetthough
- "Where did my pivot table wizard go?" … Things I have said today that make me hate myself. ;^) #TIHSTTMMHM
- Always get sad when ‘reporting’ actually means ‘run some unversioned code, dump the results into an Excel file and email it’.
- When confused, spreadsheet.
- After listening to Stephen Few’s presentation on Data Sensemaking…I must sadly retire my gradient backgrounds for my Excel graphs. Ugh.
- Wife sent me email at work: "What do you think of my form??" It was a spreadsheet. What a tease.
- Excel is quite smart, except when it is unbelievably, infuriatingly stupid.