Which type of Excel chart makes you laugh longer – a pie chart or a bubble chart? Or do both types, with default blue fill color, make you feel nauseous?
- Got an excuse to create a pie chart in Excel. Woohoo.
- You know you need to take a break when you dream about Excel macro code and formulas
- Somebody please call the Geek police, this Excel spreadsheet is giving me goosebumps.
- i just entered all the data for a bubble chart in Excel, hit "okay" and then laughed for ten minutes at the thing it gave me. wtf O____O
- Even now, my fingers itch with the yearning to open up Excel and create vast swaths of color-coded schedule charts. But no! I must not.
- I am officially mature! Doing my yearly budget with an excel spreadsheet, ha! xx
- Today’s wtf: a customer managed to cram 3100 pics (all equal & on top of each other) in every sheet of a 50 sheet Excel workbook…
- I should be teaching a course on MS Excel at this point.
- Just did an excel spreadsheet f my finances. I am not sure whether to be proud I can work excel, or nauseous at my bills. #broke
- Boss: “I’ve been in that Excel report all day.”Me: “Well if you go mad or die we’ll have a meticulously-created graph to show the process.”
- Has anyone in the history of the world ever wanted the fill color in the legend on their #Excel chart to be the default color of BLUE?!?!?
- #Pivot has turned into the buzzword of 2012. I think I liked it better when it was just an Excel feature.
- nothing like a hardcore excel spreadsheet problem to spice up the evening
- i need an excel spreadsheet to keep up with these game of thrones characters
- I thought Twitter live infographics on TV were dumb but I just witnessed an illegible scrolling Excel spreadsheet. #nbadraft