It’s 7-11 Day, so be sure to get your free Slurpee. It’ll keep you cool while you try to figure out where your boss and Excel differ.
- Boss will be here today. How do I make Twitter look like a spreadsheet?!
- Dear Client, when i tell you to fill out the spreadsheet for import, i don’t mean rearrange and change all the column names… grrrr
- Just lost six hours of work in excel because "autorecover" has done the opposite
- Man I do love working with numbers! (At work. On Excel. Splitting bills among GFFs is different as the brain hibernates off-office hours)
- I love it when I can help people at work with stuff in micorsoft excel that I didn’t even really know. Makes me feel like a brainiac
- Stuff I am doing in Excel has gone beyond spreadsheets and into numerology. I should have the black book of #Agrippa on my desk at work
- When you’re at row 973 in excel, you know work has been done.
- Wow. You can’t nudge chart elements in Excel 2007? Microsoft: 1, Real people: 0. Seriously. What were they thinking?
- A locked petty cash box and an Excel spreadsheet. Is it me or is this a slightly over the top method of managing a tea fund?
- It’s too hot to actually clean so instead I’m making an excel spreadsheet of my make up collection.
- Today I asked for some data in an Excel spreadsheet. I was offered 1/4 of the data via fax. #cantalwaysgetwhatyouwant
- I posted a query on a forum about helping convert an excel formula into VBA code. Over 50 people read it, not one reply. Bastards.
- Oh god. Why would you ever hard code a column count in excel? #thesemetricsareallmessedup #fixingotherpeoplesderps
- My boss: "When I do the math in my head, it doesn’t agree with your excel spreadsheet. Can you go over my notes and find where they differ?"
- Today I learnt more about Excel conditional formatting than I ever wanted. On the plus side my graphs now look pretty!
- almost every single chart I’ve made in Excel in the last few years has involved massive tweaking. Somehow, I don’t think *I’m* defective