Instead of photocopying an Excel book, you might learn more if you read it. Try at least the first 50 pages or so.
- In preparation for tonight’s wedding shower, I made a spreadsheet full of pastel colors.
- Yes I have spent my Friday night making a spreadsheet. Judge away.
- "26-page" and "Excel spreadsheet" are not phrases that should be used together.
- Dad has finished his spreadsheet now so I told him to save it. ‘Well how!?’
- How can someone who works in #IT, not know how to create a #spreadsheet?!! WORKS IN IT! #Shocked ain’t even the word!
- It’s cool when you turn an accounting spreadsheet upside down and you’re actually gaining money.
- Boss asks me to master excel2010.. So I printed the whole darn 398pages of excel for dummies right from the photostat machine
- At work. knitting in car, boss in meeting. Hmmmm……. Better not. Better just stare at my excel spreadsheet and dream about wool.
- One of my boss called me an excel ‘expert’. I’m flattered.
- Best way I know to work with Excel: export to CSV and use something else.
- Finishing an excel sheet is like finishing a crossword except that now you have something that will work for you.
- I haven’t saved my work in this excel file for, like, two hours. I’ve never felt so alive.
- The people most likely to call a spreadsheet a "matrix" are the least likely to know how to do anything in excel
- If i see one more excel spreadsheet where someone manually counted something I’m going to scream!
- "I’ve tried to open that spreadsheet – excel wouldn’t work so I tried acrobat & InDesign" – a colleague who shouldn’t be allowed near a PC
- I’m currently looking at an Excel spreadsheet that is so ugly it makes angels weep.
- My fam is trying to organize a potluck for my grandpa’s 80th. They’re trying something new, an excel spreadsheet. There are 30 versions now.
- I am so spreadsheet averse, I get hives when my cursor comes too close to the Excel icon on my doc. Right brain problems.