Do you remember the old days, when 3-D pie charts were cool? But no matter how much they change Excel, we still love it. Most of us don’t take pictures of it though.
- Let me finish making this spreadsheet so I can get on with my life
- Someone asked me how I became an Excel geek. I said if I can do 12 hours worth of work in 20 minutes, how could I *not* love it?
- Ooh. Just opened up a workbook in Excel 2013. Love the animation that jumps between cells. #littlethings #exciterdelighters
- Excel 2013 suggesting pivot views based on the selected data means people are going to get downsized. Thanks a lot, Obama. #IT
- Tip of the Day…Don’t under any circumstances work in Excel for 9.5 hours straight. #ownworstenemy
- 1st day back at work in over 2 weeks and my brain is basically useless so far. I honestly couldn’t find Excel just now.
- Yes, it is 2 AM…I can’t sleep. Working on my Excel report for work. I hope doing this knocks me out.
- finished my graph..and learned how to use Excel completely in one day.
- More from intern kid: "I want to punch this pivot table in the face." Yeah, should have thought of that before you dissed Journey.
- I’ve got 6 sides of paper with data on to put on an excel spreadsheet! Wow, excitement never ends at work #woo
- omg my mum keeps calling out to me like every 5 seconds bc she doesn’t know how to work excel omg
- Another guy topped up the sexy excel comment by taking photos of the excel sheet up on screen. Makes me wonder what kind of ppl I work with
- Microsoft “Excel” was almost named Microsoft “Look, I’m Doing My Best, OK? We Can’t All Be Like My Stupid Perfect Sister”
- 3D Charts were added in Excel 3.0 back when we thought 3D pie charts were cool Haha @Office
- Office 2013? In still on excel 2003 at work!
- Strangely, when I’m in a pub, I never wish I were at work, staring blankly at Excel while the minutes of my life tick away.