Working successfully in Excel requires a delicate balance of latte, Mountain Dew and chart fumes. But be careful, some charts create a surplus of fumes!
- Accidentally hid an excel workbook and thought I had lost it- -who came up with such a feature?!?! #terrifying
- Intern candidate sent in her resume in an Excel spreadsheet…as my grandma would say, bless her heart!
- I do my best acting when I shake my head and sigh at the spreadsheet I’m pretending to work on as my boss approaches.
- I think today will require a Twinkie and Mountain Dew speedball. Also, I think I should eat something more than coffee and excel chart fumes
- Finding a positive about having to track my finances in Excel…I get to learn how to use Pivot tables.
- Some people get cabin fever – I’m having excel spreadsheet fever!
- Essentials for doing my job. books, nail polish, nail polish remover, my cell phone, excel spreadsheet for the financials oh yea & a headset
- I put a smiley in a blank cell on my excel spreadsheet…is that unprofessional?
- Never been so excited over a graphs and charts. Though it was only a few months back I asked someone how to multiply in Excel.
- Just found a report at work that will save me roughly two weeks of work twice a year. That’s, like, 160 hours. Of excel. #cubiclevictories
- Most of my day is spent deciding which fill colours to use on my excel sheets at work. #lime #turquoise #purple #hardworker
- That stupid moment when u don’t trust your formulas on excel and reach for your calculator!!!
- After manipulating 4,000 rows of Excel code, it’s unclear whether it’s your morning or your soul that disappears more quickly.
- If Excel is the Gotham City, Pivot Table and Vlookup are the Batman and Catwoman. #TDKR
- Achievement unlocked: 1MB Excel Workbook. Not sure if it matters, but there’s only three graphs.
- i’ve been half-comatose since coming home from work. i just made excel spreadsheets for 4 hours and drank a latte. how am i this tired?
- Spent the whole day constructing ONE excel graph. ONE.