If someone leaves an Excel training brochure on your office chair today, just ignore it. You’re only having trouble because the coffee isn’t working.
- If they had an Excel spreadsheet pivot table making competition, I might watch more. #London2012
- Just spent way too long making up an Excel workbook for budgeting throughout the year. I better use it…
- Came back to work & found someone had put brochure for Excel training course on my chair. I get the hint.
- The way I’ve actually done no work today is a disgrace, I’ve literally sat with excel open making colourful patterns with highlighters.
- Who else gets excited when vba code finally works?!?!? #excel #vba #8000rowsofdata
- To the dude who invented charts in Excel, I hate you. And also, you suck.
- coffee aint’ working today…might have something to do with the fact i was staring into a spreadsheet until 3.30am….
- Excel spreadsheet?! Dude, you have the power to woo and you didn’t even realise it. Ladies love Excel spreadsheets!
- If you treat Excel spreadsheets like it’s 1984, it’s time to retire. The formulas will do the work for you (better yet… use a database).
- I just realized Excel is my master tool at work. 1st thing I use and work with during the whole day, regardless of the task #myfacts
- The new girl at work is in love with me she asked me if she’s doing her excel spreadsheet right…hey you’re cute too
- I just lost some data from my Excel Spreadsheet. I have no idea how this happen. Evidently with Excel all things are possible.
- An excel spreadsheet, John Coltrane, and a cup of coffee is what my morning consists of.
- I was just complimented on my very organized and neat Excel spreadsheet. It’s a good day.
- Excel’s flash fill feature is ridonkulous. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I can’t wait to use that spreadsheet program.
- I must be doing something awesome with this spreadsheet because I keep crashing Excel.
- I am working on inventing an excel spreadsheet that talks to the user. But everything it says sounds so calculated.