If you want to get back to that happy place, after working in Excel, try some chocolate, or a short nap on the futon.
- There was a time I didn’t even know what a pivot table was. A happy time.
- Working on a spreadsheet for 3 hours and then being told it has already been done <<
- dlded a bunch of excel games to keep myself entertained at work
- i refuse to use Excel’s default line and marker colors on my charts ‘cause i’m a badass… #spreadsheetswag
- It would appear I’m an Analytical Excel Geek….. Just showed the wife how to create a chart using a set of random data #thenightsjustflyby
- I love this lecturer. I can understand him compared to the other one. Or maybe Microsoft Access is a bit easy than Excel?
- whenever i hear the words "pivot table," i try to make sure i have at least 1 foot on the ground so i don’t get called for traveling
- Hi, I’m Sammy and I plan out which t-shirts to wear in 30-day-stints. I plan it out on Microsoft excel and colour code it.
- I bet what I need is a pivot table, but I need someone to explain it to me in #realtalk
- Spent the last 2 hrs on an Excel spreadsheet. Computer froze. Everything lost. I need chocolate.
- Working on a script about a cash register and a futon who time-travel to create a spreadsheet. It’s called: Till and Bed’s Excel Adventure.
- Attempting to do conditional formatting in excel… It used to work, so Microsoft decided to make it less functional in 2010. Ace.
- Creating an excel spreadsheet with a bunch of competition entrants is like the Captcha game – times 1000 #sigh
- My new Analytics dashboard is ridiculously sweet. Next trick – pivot table template for Excel. I will claim my life back from data.
- this earthquake has reminded me that I still need to make my spreadsheet survival supplies I still need to get…
- I made an excel spreadsheet with the grading formulas for my calc class so I get credit by doing the least amount of work possible…
- ask me to do a pivot table… easy-peasy. Ask me about function keys – maybe not!! Is there anyone who knows EVERYTHING about Excel?
- 7.5 hours solid working on the same spreadsheet today…I am covered in excel right now