After a day of looking for an Excel needle in the haystack, try rolling your calves on a pivot table, while you relax.
- I’ll write you a love song – me to my guy. "I’ll make you a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel." – my guy to me. Smh. #romance
- This excel spreadsheet is looking at me awkwardly , can someone tell it to stop #goingmad
- you know and love Microsoft excel in a job description cancels me out as a potential candidate IMMEDIATELY
- Did Bane use an Excel spreadsheet to determine the length of the bomb?
- Dear @Microsoft Excel: Why did you wait until today to decide throw stupid errors about too much formatting? I have work to do.
- Just seen someone using pivot tables in Excel for the first time. Mind. Blown.
- Best thing about working in a #Physicaltherapy office…being able to foam roll my calves while battling excel pivot tables.
- Trying to find the formula error in a spreadsheet …like looking for a needle in a haystack.
- About to spend a meeting free afternoon with an excel pivot table. Admit it you are not jealous.
- I love #excel pivot tables, does that make me nerdy?
- office chillin…bagel, smoothie….and an excel spreadsheet
- I’ve started having dreams about Excel pivot charts. Sexy ones. That’s bad, right? #helpme
- helping a co-worker with an #excel spreadsheet consists of spotting his elbow angle and making encouraging comments
- Do you remember when a 1 meg excel spreadsheet was HUUUUUGE! #iamold
- The answer is to never, ever merge cells in Excel. It’s one of my Golden Rules of spreadsheet design
- May or may not have just had 2 Long Island Ice Teas at lunch. HAHAHAHAAH EXCEL SPREADSHEET REPORTS ARE FUNNY.
- Finally combined all my cocktail cheat sheets into one excel spreadsheet, #Hero
- Just used a pivot table to save myself time and effort. Using time saved to tweet that I’m probably the excel spreadsheet version of Mozart.