Pivot tables can help you work with exponential efficiency, and slay dragons, but please take time to drink and breathe. Ice cream and peanut butter cookies will help too.
- Actually used a pivot table at work today which is 1 more time than I ever thought I would use it in the real world
- Sent an email to boss which included the phrase; "Doing spreadsheets *is* a holiday!" There wasn’t even a hint of irony.
- dont get me wrong, i love numbers but this spreadsheet is making me dizzy
- I consider myself a pretty decent software engineer, but I’ll be DAMNED if I can make excel spit out a half way coherent line chart.
- I’ve never met a pivot table that I didn’t like.
- Just had to create a pivot table on an item titled "HARDNESS". The all caps really made my mind think inappropriately.
- Twice today I’ve used my pivot table sword to slay the spreadsheet dragon in the combative arena that is Microsoft Excel. Have it.
- Would love to be sat outside eating ice cream and sunbathing. Instead, I’m in excel hell where no formula can hear you scream…
- OMG! Boss just asked me how to print from Excel…really? Drink, drink and breath.
- Afternoon fun with #excel and pivot tables. Spent hours getting started then exponential efficiency! #PhD #phdchat
- Is it possible to burn Excel at the stake? Because it should be sentenced for high crimes of treasonous pivot tables. #OfficeRage
- I’m getting really tired of people who make twice my salary but are unable to format a spreadsheet in Excel! How did you get a job?!?!
- I’m just not a pivot table kinda chick.
- I sure hope that, when I die, people remember me for my deeds. "Man, that guy sure did work on a lot of Excel spreadsheets."
- Important safety tip: always make sure your pivot table includes ALL the data in your master document. #excelhorrorstory
- Just made a multilayer, formula column, data filtered pivot tabled excel spreadsheet. Boss gave me a peanut butter cookie from the co op.
- I need an Excel spreadsheet for my life. And a Moneypenny
- Putting two completely unrelated items into a pie chart suggests you’re just a monkey banging randomly at Excel. Who likes Mars.