Is it even possible to love Excel too much? Strangers on a crowded bus, on the other hand, aren’t usually so appealing.
- Someone pinch me — I just helped a coworker with an Excel problem. Me! Excel!
- I’d love to help you with this. First though, what is an "Excel file" and how do you "format" one?
- A huge excel spreadsheet with NFL and college team names on it? Not a bad way to ride out a thunderstorm.
- Making logos in excel at work, because I’m that damn good. #workneedbettertools
- I miss the days when making bar graphs on excel was really extending myself.
- To the idiot who keeps deleting the formulas on excel spreadsheet therefore making me do maths…. I hate you.
- There’s no love between me and Excel. On the best of days, we are like strangers reluctantly pressed against each other on a crowded bus.
- Who knew Microsoft excel could still surprise me…well done area charts, well done #intelligentnerd
- I think its safe to say you’re a little bit wrapped up in your work when you start dreaming in excel spreadsheets… -_-
- Best requirement for a job I’ve ever seen. "you love Excel, maybe a little too much! " #itsfunnybecauseitstrue
- Just got to AI column in Excel and felt like a badass. Does this mean my spreadsheet is self-aware now?
- "I’m not taking a bubble bath. I’m trying to make a chart!" -Becky, struggling with Excel
- Day 1. Cleaning rota for the flat. Designed a fancy spreadsheet on excel… Looks lovely… That’ll do for today.. Not a good start Ben.. :/
- There’s something strangely gratifying about getting a Conditional Formatting rule to work properly in Excel.
- If I have to open one more excel spreadsheet and try and calculate a rate I’m gonna jet-pack myself out of this building.
- if yu work with numbers , eight hours a day , take advantage of excel ! excel is like my "EASY" button .
- I’m closing this Excel spreadsheet. I’m done. I ain’t working one more minute on this thing, man.