If your day wasn’t Excel Lent, work off your frustration with an exploding pie chart. And don’t bore your spouse with the pivot table details when you get home.
- 5 excel sheets. 10 min. 8 million brownie points with the boss. Thank you 7th grade for teaching me the "sum" function #n00bz
- Note to self: always save your work in case the bloody Excel crashes. #fml
- Never thought that maintaining a Sports League Forum would make me fall in love with Microsoft Excel, yes you heard it right !! #Guilty
- In honor of how much it’s helped me, I will name my first born after my hero. He/she will be called Pivot Table, and they will be beautiful.
- Spending the second half of my day brushing up on Excel. These are the work days dreams are made of.
- 5 more lines in this spreadsheet and then I get to have Twitter’s favourite drink which appears to be g&t.
- just told my boss that Excel’s last name is Lent! He said get back to work.
- If you really wanna piss off your co-workers that work with formulas in Excel, highlight the whole page and format it as "Text".
- I suspect someone was not having a fun day when they set up this spreadsheet. Pardon the language, but I did laugh.
- Omg I’m dying here. Death by Excel spreadsheets and asset management. Kill me now. Or give me a drink. Either one #work
- Husband: Blah, blah, I filtered it down and ran a pivot table, blah, blah… Me: o_O
- Dad is slowly turning every aspect of my life into an excel spreadsheet. So far the results are i’m skint and have no time to rectify that.
- you guys have no idea how mad i get when a pivot table doesn’t work properly. no really, ~99% of you have no idea what i’m talking about.
- Ha! We’ve had interesting times together. Very Dr. Strangelove "ish" How I learned to stop worrying and love Excel
- Tonight in work I’m making a excel spreadsheet whilst drinking tea #waitressadventures
- A column chart from a firm that actually does Excel training. And yes, they have lots of exploding 3D pie charts too http://t.co/SMPAvXaX
- My eyes simply refuse to read text if it is inside an excel spreadsheet.
- learning stuff in excel that wouldve been great to know on the first day of work, on the almost last day of work