Never be an accountant, even if they try to lure you in with jumpy radio head tracks and a grocery list.
- #TermsIHate: "The system seems very slow". What system? You work on Excel and Word. Is it the internet, the LAN, what?!
- excel has to be the new porn… else I can’t explain why I’m awake working on a spreadsheet at this hour
- I think I just showed Microsoft Excel and Google Fusion Tables who is the boss of them. Midnight work brings the most results.
- Oh pivot tables, where have you been all my life? I might not have hated excel as much, if I had known about you sooner! #seeinggridlines
- I’ve literally been sitting at my desk for an hour, trying to figure out how to make a dang line graph on excel! I’m about ready to scream!**
- Yeah… I really need to learn how to work Excel. This is becoming a problem.
- Not interesting trying to create a pricing model using excel. And there are guys who work on these all their lives…oi!
- Four days of 8-hour-straight Excel work starting tomorrow. Yay work experience. Never be an accountant, ever. </3
- No combo more likely to bring on a panic attack: loosing an excel spreadsheet you’ve worked on for 2 days & a jumpy radio head track in ear.
- And on that note. Off to run before doing battle with a rather intimidating Excel spreadsheet. Such is my day. See you all later.
- is it sad that I’m proud of my Excel worksheet I just created for my financial modeling class? Cause I am #financemajor #nerd
- Setting the background on some cells in an excel spreadsheet to a fetching shade of pink!
- don’t play around with excel spreadsheet. YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
- #thatawkwardmomentwhen you find yourself using an Excel spreadsheet to make your grocery list…
- Have created at least 20 different graphs today. My eyes are turning into Excel squares. Let it be over. Please! #dissertation
- The only way I can visually express myself is by using excel charts. #HowEmbarrassing.
- Haven’t created a pivot table in forever. Feel like an old man getting on a bike for the first time in 20 years. A little rusty. #excel