Maybe it’s not the Excel formulas that are giving you a headache. It’s probably those 3-D graphs and the fancy pants formatting.
- I hate the fact that the spreadsheet I need to make a beer recipe is on my other computer.
- just crashed excel by asking it to plot a graph. that is how well today is going so far.
- I see your Visio-flow-charts-arg and raise you a 3D-graph-in-Excel-2003-with-x-y-and-z-axes-arg.
- Excel + Formulas = one stinking headache!! I love working in IT but jeez, let me wake up for a hot minute ** #governmentwork
- I need to make more of a concerted effort to slack off at work. More Twitter, less Excel.
- Lied on resume saying I can use Excel. Year and a half later, karma is here to kick my ass. HOW THE HELL DO I MAKE A CHART IN EXCEL?! #fml
- Clearly, my work computer didn’t want to come back from vacation, either. LOAD, Excel!
- I’m at work on YouTube with the focus face on like I’m looking at Microsoft excel spreadsheets
- Would some tech-savvy person like to come over & make graphs for me on Excel? It’s taken me an hour & I haven’t even finished one.
- I grew up with my mother helping me on book reports and papers, now i create and formulate all of her work excel spreadsheets #debtrepayed
- PIVOT TABLES! (in Excel) just made my job so much easier. My triumph of the day. STOKED. #officelife #simplethings
- It’s not a real party until an excel spreadsheet is involved, okay?
- hopefully this fancy pants formatting and colour coding on my new excel spreadsheet will motivate me to get good grades this term
- I’m making an Excel expenditure spreadsheet for Uni life. Sad…Yet necessary #sadlyenjoyabletoo #needagf
- Just heard the boss mutter under his breath while checking my calc, "it’s too much logic" lots of if statements in my excel workbook