If you increase your Excel charting skills, you’ll be ready to work on a file that has millions of formulae. And you might even qualify for a sandwich!
- Today I ate an crustless egg sandwich and figured out how to copy charts from Excel to PowerPoint using VBA. Living the dream.
- Oh no wait… can’t sleep, forgot about the spreadsheet -_______-
- Been given a new project in work, I used to like microsoft excel, after a day I now hate it. #sigh
- Yup looking like an all nighter up in here. Making ramen and cursing at microsoft excel, sorting thru jibberish. #collegeproblems #FML
- Every single time I open a excel spreadsheet to update business plan, I lose 2 hours of my life. How do accountants do it!?
- After getting lectured on how all Finance majors should know how to work Excel…I can’t figure out how to work this part of Excel.
- Just had to prove my Excel work was correct by printing a PDF and zooming in 600% to show that a 5 wasn’t a 6. #math
- Started typing a tweet, not realizing I was typing it into an excel sheet I was doing for work. :/ That would have been embarrassing!
- I am making a list. On an Excel spreadsheet! What the hell is happening to me?
- Just spent the whole morning working out how to put individual error bars on a graph in excel – hardest thing I’ve had to do in my PhD!!
- do you ever have that problem where you build crazy models in Excel and then completely forget how they work? … that
- Just created an excel file for work which has just under 2.25 MILLION formulae in it. File size was over 200MB. Might be an issue to email.
- Today, I increased my skills with Excel’s graphs. That was painful…
- just spent 2 hours making an excel spreadsheet to keep track of hours/tips/pay avgs at my job.. for fun.. its even color coded. what. am. i.
- Just discovered that Excel acts very strangely when sorting derived tables. Now have to check all other work based on same set… Fun.
- Let’s all take a moment and revel in the fact that I just made a totally sick Excel spreadsheet… **