Are you a scientist yet? Maybe if you create a few more Excel charts you’ll qualify for the job. If not, you could be an Excel rapper.
- Guy I tutored in data validation in Excel just came to me for help. Cool thing is he almost remembered how to do it himself. #goodfeeling
- If I was a rapper I would be Master Excel – like Master P but able to calculate the reasons why I am single & display them in a pivot chart.
- Making a spreadsheet for recipes with various sheets for various courses of meals… Organized or huge loser…?
- I successfully used formulas on Excel to check my work! #soexcited
- I’m supposed to be writing, but so far today I spent two hours learning how to code Excel VBA macros and watching part of the Panthers game.
- If I could add option 2 @Microsoft Excel, it would be 2 have tabs at top of spreadsheet below ribbon, too–not just at bottom. Just sayin’
- Second most satisfying thing after being able to solve a math problem is figuring something out in excel
- I am analyzing sales using a PIVOT TABLE. I am so legit.
- Spent all day in Excel debugging someone else’s test tool. My code was right all along. Fun times.
- Oy…Hotel sent my confirmation as an Excel spreadsheet. .xlsx to add insult to injury.
- Maybe EXCEL is the stupid one. DO YOU HEAR ME, EXCEL? It is taking me 20 minutes to figure out how to make a graph that I drew in under 3.
- What I love about microsoft: Microsoft excel. What I hate about microsoft: Microsoft excel.
- I just analyzed data from a lab and made fancy graphs on excel and solved equations and did a write up does that mean I’m a scientist yet?
- I wish I’d listened more in all those Excel spreadsheet tutorials I never bothered going to. Oh.
- Remind me to never use Excel to make a graph ever again #awful
- I am developing an expertise in getting MS Excel to crash. I need to develop parallel skill in workbook recovery…