Instead of using Excel, can you run a business with a napkin, a mattress and David Bowie?
- It’s never good to see "What am I using this section for??" as a cell note in a complex Excel workbook.
- We were given a template to create a Gantt chart from Excel in #projectdevelopment. It’s like Christmas all over again! #dhwi
- Forgotten just how easily Microsoft Excel eats time. Tantalisingly close to solving the problem but oh so far away
- Last night I dreamt I oversaw Bowie’s new tour and made the stage theme Excel spreadsheets-I hate when work gets in the way of a good thing.
- I’m pretty sure Excel makes me even more stupid.
- doing anything to avoid work in college. even made a pattern of highlighted squares on excel. #artistic #thatbored
- All good businesses start with a napkin. If you can’t make the numbers work on a napkin there’s no need to bother with excel
- At work. Excel doesn’t work. I’m an accountant. This is a problem.
- Teaching my grandma how to work Microsoft Excel… She’s taking notes & drawing pictures of the buttons #socute
- Okay, now i hacking my own excel worksheet all because i forgot my password to unprotect it. #fail
- Excel didn’t want to roll over chart data and recognize a new year began. I showed it who’s boss.
- I made an awesome excel workbook and my mattress is getting delivered today…yep, getting older.
- After an hour of unsaved work and having Excel crash, I understood that my true calling is to be a stripper. Peace out.
- Excel, what problem do you have with only showing a partial cell on the screen? Wide columns are SOOO annoying in you!
- You know you’re a business major when you use Excel to chart and predict the best textbook prices for the spring semester
- Spent almost all day frigging with excel again, only to twig that I could’ve saved a few hours with a simple pivot table. Living the dream.
- here’s what i did for my first day back at work: opened excel, stared listlessly at monitor, went out for lunch then i forget the rest
- I’m doing Excel Pivot Tables in my hotel room. I’m just THAT cool. Yeah.