If you’ve had a bottle of wine, it might be better if the nanny builds the pivot tables.
- My colleague has been making a humongous Excel spreadsheet for 4 solid days. What’s the best way to tell him he’s been using the wrong data?
- At some point Microsoft redesigned how Excel makes charts. It was simple before. Now it is ridiculously counter-intuitive. Good job. #morons
- My college search involves multiple notebooks, tears, an Excel spreadsheet, and a three-dimensional scatter plot. #OCD #stressin
- The fact that I’m google’ing ‘how to make a graph in Excel’ and I’m in second year is probably a bad sign
- Listening to someone speak who just figured out how to do a pie chart in excel. God help me.
- Is it weird that I’m asking my nanny to fill out an excel spreadsheet that tracks my son’s feeding and napping times? #nerd
- I just showed a coworker how to make the grid lines appear in an Excel worksheet. What year is this?
- Sign of growth: Excel spreadsheet crashes TWICE. Hours lost. Calm kept. #SERIOUS
- You know you’ve been staring at an excel worksheet for too long when the lines start to look crooked #smproblems
- The last thing you need while deliriously unwell is to be tediously calculating standard deviation in an excel spreadsheet.
- I should be trying to finish this linear programming problem in Excel, but instead I just googled "flatulence in the supreme court."
- Just created an Excel spreadsheet that makes part of my job about 30 times easier! …I shouldn’t be this excited about it. #nerdy
- at a place that has karaoke… guy hands me an Excel spreadsheet of the songs he can perform… I grab my jacket, and leave #JustHappened…
- Just showed someone how to make a graph in Excel. #ChangingTheWorld #SavingLives
- Love an Excel spreadsheet after a bottle of wine…….#cheers
- My Husband just said I remind him of an EXCEL SPREADSHEET LOL
- A pivot table is when two pieces of mostly wrong bits of data are compared. Using SIMS, and unformatted EXCEL spreadsheet.
- Excel cannot exceed the limit of 1,048,576 rows and 16,384 columns. Never run in to this problem until today.