The dog ate your Excel file? You’re never going to improve your geek score that way. And no free pizza for you.
- Someone emailed an excel workbook about three weeks ago, still haven’t opened it. Spreadsheets give me the fear, man.
- What use is the "double-click bottom of any MS Excel cell to get to bottom of worksheet" function?! It’s crushed my soul twice today!
- I can’t figure out how to do this stupid graph in Excel. I feel like a 90 year old trying to figure out the WorldWideWeb.
- The problem with Excel is when the person that wrote the workbook retires and nobody else knows how it works.
- I’m taking an Excel Class at work for free pizza #grownupdormrat
- Of course the one thing I forget how to do on excel is worth 8 point on my exam. #fml
- What is the use of having a dog if you can’t tell your boss that it ate your excel sheets ? #FAIL
- Went to type "how to make a graph in excel" and google auto completed it to "how to make a tutu" umm, not where I was going, but interesting
- I think the only reason I have excel on my computer is to crash it at the end of the day just to explain why I haven’t done any work.
- I love Excel. What can I say? My parents are both accountants, you guys. I didn’t have a chance to not love spreadsheets.
- just discovered pivot tables in Excel. This very well may have just upped my geek score by 75 points
- You can scroll down or right forever in an excel spreadsheet, it’s kinda scary actually.
- There’s a man on the train who appears to organise every little detail of his life in an excel worksheet. Sad.
- worked my ass off creating an all-inclusive excel workbook at my boss’s request..now it’s "too complex" and he’s changed his mind. -_-
- Boss: This is great, but it’d look better in an Excel spreadsheet. Can y– Me: (Places earmuffs on ears, locks self into file cabinet)
- microsoft excel is a bitch and i hate it and it’s poop and it is ugly and it is stupid and it is bad in bed, it’s tone deaf and has no SOUL
- Big dirty excel spreadsheet waiting for me when I get home. Great.
- I think a lot of people would be more excited about making graphs in excel if they understood there’s a "pie explosion" setting.