No, Excel isn’t laughing at you, unless you’re wearing a Casio-style calculator watch, and yelling “Pudding!”
- Finally winding down from work. Why so late? Suffice it to say, Excel auto-recover will be 1st against the wall when the revolution comes.
- My boss asked me at the last minute to do something impossible in Excel. I want to run into her office, yell PUDDING! and then leave.
- I’m getting way too emotional about this excel doc for work…is this how adults live real life?
- On my résumé under skills I should put "my mom knows excel." Because I basically call her during work every day to ask how to do something.
- I’m in work staring at my excel spreadsheet thinking why can’t I be in Donegal drinking a cowboy special.
- Dear Excel, why do I have to hit create after I have selected my blank workbook? Y U NO JUST OPEN NEW WORKBOOK??
- I bet Microsoft going to get their Excel team to work on their smart watch and produce a hipster-friendly Casio-style calculator watch.
- My boss showed me how to make/use a pivot table on Excel and proceeded to tell me he had given me $3,000 worth of knowledge. thank you?
- I know I shouldn’t enjoy playing with Excel so much but I just do. My spreadsheet is doing so much work FOR ME. #excelgeek
- Just slightly terrified after I close the excel workbook I’m working on without saving. Thank God for the message of Are you sure?
- Someone mentioned using an excel spreadsheet and work and the manager made them sit in the corner facing the wall. #2013
- Has there ever been a pivot table that didn’t eventually stop working correctly? No? Not surprised. Stupid Excel.
- If you wanna hear your boss say "This is excellent!" just learn how to use Excel pivot tables and Lucida Console 8 pt.
- I was at work till 8:45 last night in a cold cold room doing magic tricks with excel. It sounds so dirty and my head hurts.
- Just turned my excel table that I’ve been working on for days into a chart and can’t make it go back. might cry.
- Am I the only one who gets excited after creating an amazing excel chart with filters and formulas??
- Sometimes I think Excel is laughing at me thinking "there’s a faster way to do that stupid"