While Excel is busy sorting the inventory, you can climb Mount Everest, and make your charts sexier.
- I wonder if I can reprogram Excel so that when I change the size of a line graph it says ‘The plot thickens.’
- These are the kind of people I work with: even written verbal reports without data are done in Excel spreadsheets.
- Share 1 of your spreadsheets at work and people will forever line up at your desk with idiotic excel questions ??
- Sometimes when I run a macro in Excel that doesn’t work, I click "Debug" and then bang my head against the wall.
- Wednesday’s my 1-year anniversary at work. Time flies when you’re absolutely CRUSHING excel!
- So my 16 year old sister is playing in the Royal Albert Hall today and I’m colour coding Excel charts. #contrastmuch #unsuccessfulsibling
- you’ve got to be freaking kidding me. just lost all my work because excel wouldn’t save. wishing i knew more curse words.
- If you’re studying Excel and keep saying “chart sheet” you will inevitably slip up and say “shart”
- I’ve gained an exponentially greater appreciation for Excel now that I can code in it. #ChemE #nerdaccomplishments
- Ironically, one of the thing that frustrates Excel users the most is when they have work with Excel sheets that came from a non Excel users.
- Take comfort in the fact that literally nobody knows how to graph stuff in Excel #stupid
- Just been sent probably the least useful excel workbook ever. 50+ tabs (30~ were hidden) – pointless pivots and all coloured backgrounds
- This evening, I inventoried our food and wrote a piece of Excel code that puts items together to give you dinner suggestions.
- Just made my first pivot table. Next stop, Mt. Everest. #IAmWoman #DataEntry #PartyLikeAJournalist
- Just found myself on a website, "how to make your excel charts sexier". Hello, Monday.
- Dear client: Why are you doing this to me? Rows needed for data: 140. Rows in Excel worksheet: 47 967.
- Auspicious start to Monday’s productivity – Excel is hung up on a worksheet with 16k rows. This inventory isn’t gonna sort itself, ya know.
- The trouble with colour coding things is mainly forgetting what the code is. On the upshot, I have a really colourful Excel sheet.