When Excel crashes, is it a sign from God, or the work of Satan? Did the cavemen have these problems?
- Microsoft Excel WILL NOT ruin my holiday break. JUST WORK!!!
- Oh it’s 2AM already? Excel knows it’s time to begin freezing up on and closing unexpectedly. Work of Satan, I tell you.
- In #dataviz the days of the 3d pie chart are over, 2d donut charts are the way forward now. #Excel
- First day off work and I’ve made a colour coded excel spreadsheet timetable for the next few days – and people say I don’t know how to relax
- My man knows his way around an Excel worksheet and just calculated my grades in a flash. It doesn’t get hotter than that.
- Making scatter graphs and bar charts on excel is a lot harder than I though it would be
- Can’t believe I did some Excel work during my holidays! ??
- Excel crashed on me twice and deleted my work. Must be a sign from god to stop work and rest for today.
- It’s officially that time of day at work where I copy and paste nonsense from one excel spread sheet to another. #fakework #lookbusy
- After 4 years I finally mentioned to my current work colleagues that I’m *very* good at MS Excel. I am already regretting this.
- No matter how down I get, I remember that at least I’m not in a career that requires me to understand how functions in Microsoft Excel work.
- #beyonce drops a surprise album, ppl lose their minds. I update an #Excel template at work unexpectedly, no one notices…#corporateamerica
- The company I work in still uses Excel 2003. In computing, ten years is like a geological age. I feel like a caveman.
- Question: What would reporters do without Excel pivot tables? Answer: A) Suck. B)Have more friends. C)Work. #journalism
- Coworkers LinkedIn boasts excel skill, yet she can’t even make a simple bar graph. Hmmm.
- I want to do something fancy in Excel. I find out it requires VisualBasic code. I do not want to do something fancy in Excel anymore.
- A pivot table I thought would be simple has just spooged data all over the place. That is the technical term for what just happened.
- Whenever I try and leave early someone messes up the links in excel #fml