Is it ever too early to be working in Excel? Maybe Dr. Who or Stephen Hawking can answer that question for us.
Please vote for your favourite tweet, in the survey at the end of this blog post. Thanks for voting last week, and the winner was:
They said, “You are gonna excel in life.” What they really meant is, “I will be doing Excel my whole life.” #FML
- I love that Christmas with my family requires an Excel chart 😉
- never felt technologically challenged till I tried to graph on excel
- Does anyone know how to get Excel to work the way you want it to?? Very frustrated. #CantStandIt
- File under; “Things I never thought I’d say”… Um, holy crap. I just did a pivot table in Excel, and it was kind of amazing.
- My brain just tried to do Ctrl+; when I was writing the date on a piece of paper. Paper is not Excel stupid brain.
- Apparently when you overlap one pivot table with another in Excel it creates a singularity where the only sound is Steven Hawking’s laughter
- Who needs coffee when you can combat a hangover with a bit of Meatloaf (the singer) and a pivot table? Yeah, that’s right, Excel at 6am!
- Been working my way through a massive Excel project at work. This is where playing Memory and hunting for #DoctorWho listings pays off.
- Got quite excited figuring out how to use vlookup in Excel yesterday. Today, can’t put a simple graph together. Both are depressing facts.
- Listening to the Home Alone soundtrack on Spotify and tearing up at work. It’s just excel spreadsheet dust in my eyes, coworkers.
- That feeling of joy, satisfaction & then pathetic self-loathing when your pivot table & formulae work to be able to show real-time reports!
- people think my job is really complicated and difficult but honestly I just do ratios and excel charts all day
- Much work with excel this week… It’s why i feel a little unenthusiastic ??
- That time of the night where work exhaustion has pushed me to think of pick up lines involving Microsoft Excel puns just keep givin’er.
- This is tooooo early to be doing excel work! ??
- the horrible secret is none of them work. Everything is broken everywhere. Only Excel spreadsheets will survive the End Times.
- At least I’m really good at using Excel, though. That actually came in handy at work the other day. Probably for the first & last time ever.
- Learning how to use Excel may have been the best thing I’ve learned in high school. Work wise.
This week’s tweets by:
Floyd_Tori, aalannyse, Koala_Girl2018, JennSchmenn, oxygenthiefYEAH, wgalyean, Charlotobart, bfelliott, nogginstem, jenna_hall, ZeShaanS, sharked_up, svetlandmusic, joeyng, _Bethen, typed, harrietward88, LadyNC