Did the professor deduct marks for the exploding pie chart (Hooray!) or add extra marks (Noooo!)?
- Whoever says men don’t have feelings has never tried to print an excel workbook. I feel right now that is for damn sure.
- im probably the only person on earth who is incapable of making simple graphs on excel……honestly how did I make it to university
- Passive aggressive Excel poem #36. My formula’s right, but you say it’s drivel. Forget all your pivot charts: I want you to swivel. #fb
- Reading through VBA loops on #excel. Was looking for material to use in #word but I can just apply the same principle code is code.
- I hate it when I spend too long working on a particular problem and instead of getting clearer it becomes less so. Need a break from excel.
- "Wait, is this real life?" – Me looking at a giant excel worksheet. #ITworkshop #libraryschool #thingsiaskprofs
- should probably get on and colour code some lists and shizz. #fml #excel
- Yesterday, my to do list was make a dozen test solutions. Today, I was handed a 60 PAGE spreadsheet. I haven’t got a clue what’s going on.
- My Excel is being stupid. It won’t put things in ascending order. Or do it on the graphs either. Stupid Microsoft.
- I recently learned about pivot tables in excel and I got excited how it can make my work easier. What has happened to my life.
- I REALLLLY wish I was an EXCEL pro!! What I am doing right now would be soooo much easier if I knew how to code it in or something!
- Cant believe we are paying consultants to pivot our data in excel
- I thought myself 2 chapters of chemistry today… And now I just want to die and burn excel graphs in my sleep
- On a website called "Dummies" while trying to do charts for excel….. That really says it all.
- Just spent two hours looking for a problem in my code only to realize it was fine and MS Excel has a bug. Mr. Gates, my bill is in the mail.
- Favoriting your tweets today may not guarantee they are interesting, I’ve found a Build an Excel Pivot Table interesting today for example
- dear boss,dropped too much acid in college to be able to work on this excel spreadsheet today. thanks,TT
- This prof. gave my excel project a 99.47% because I exploded every slice of my pie chart. Really? Like honestly? #petty
Share and Enjoy
How was your weekend? Did you have an exciting pivot table marathon, and dreams about your 10-year-old version of Excel? Or were you stuck in March break traffic?
- I wish I had better Excel skills. The problem is that I only need them about every five years or so.
- Excel is all the software I need to know? Damn. I wasted five years in college and untold thousands of dollars learning useless code. Fail.
- The pivot table marathon has commenced… #Excel #GeekWeekend
- just had a dream about making an excel worksheet…glad its spring break
- 24 hours later I’m still on a high from cracking frequency charts in excel… #nerdface
- I’m trying to learn about excel. Pivot tables are the first thing that I’ve been wowed by. That’s really useful!
- Traffic was horrible, work is madness, I don’t like excel pivot tables blah,blah,blah….. OK I’ve vented feel better now #stressedout
- This Excel sheet is gonna blow my boss’s socks off! I’ve lost control of my life.
- just figured out an excel problem all by myself.. i feel like i should maybe switch my major to finance and accounting #justmaybe #confident
- oh well, back to the old nerdy Excel Worksheet way
- I’m currently teaching my dad how to write code for excel #nerdstatus
- So grateful that my grad assistant is an Excel whiz. I have lots of stupid Excel questions
- You know you’re a business major when anything becomes even remotely easier to break down into a Excel spreadsheet to figure out.
- My inner accounting geek was thrilled to learn a new code in Excel. My inner artist – not impressed, horrified actually.
- I never thought I’d say this, but learning how to create a pivot table in Excel proved to be quite useful.
- The problem with my Excel is that it’s 10 years old
- You’d think they’d never seen an Excel sheet with drop down options before. Or pivot tables.
- And for the nth time without fail, the most difficult part of an assignment is creating a graph on Excel.
Share and Enjoy
It’s not just Excel — who doesn’t do stupid things on a regular basis? And I’m not laughing at your pie chart – it’s beautiful!
- Oh my god, I love #excel. It actually works 95% of the time and does exactly what I want it to <3
- I would be the worst senator. Want my vote to legalize rocket launchers? No problem. Just back my Excel chart option regulations.
- Is it sad that the first thing I thought when I saw these clouds was "crap, I need to color code that excel doc?" http://t.co/1sXQCdXkb7
- It has taken me two weeks, but I finally figured out how to make a graph on excel and it was by far the worst thing I have ever done.
- MS Excel still contains code dating from the Neolithic Period
- boss keeps telling me to format excel sheets to be printable…nobody prints excel docs…nobody prints…
- As much as I love Excel – it does some really stupid things on a regular basis and crashes a lot
- I just learned that you can make graphs on Excel!!! #BestThingEver #NeverMakingAGraphByHandAgain #APchem
- what i should be doing: excel spreadsheet…what i am doing: sitting on twitter listening to country music. #countrygirl
- It just took me five tries to spell "excel." #riveting #butreally #stupid
- I love Excel. I love Excel. I love Excel. #lyingthroughmyteeth
- WHAT? Excel for Mac can’t slice pivot tables?!?! How do you live without this?
- I dont know how to create a graph in excel. my future is very grey
- Thank you Excel for having more options for the design and color of my chart than the for my actual data input…
- It’s pathetic to think that the high point of my day today will prob be that I was able to formulate a vba code on excel. #ihavenolife
- To my fiance: I appreciate you. Organizing our wedding excel file and not laughing at my pie chart is true love.
- Second week at my new job and haven’t had to look at a pivot table or do a vlookup.
- You’re a geek if you google "beautiful excel charts"… I didn’t just do that or anything…
Share and Enjoy
If you and your mother are going to make a giant chart in Excel, you should make it super colourful too!
- Staring at an Excel spreadsheet wont make it do what you want it too…finding this out the hard way!!! #deathbyexcel
- No putting some colour on an excel spreadsheet does not make you creative
- I hate Excel. I especially hate inheriting Excel books with VBA code that was developed by idiots.
- Saw Amour. It’s the first film that I found more boring than an Excel spreadsheet.
- Sometimes changing the rows and columns in a pivot table can change the entire course of your day.
- after 4 hours of messing around excel, I have 3 graphs in a presentable format, at least til my boss takes a look at it #gradschoolproblems
- Just opened an excel spreadsheet whose main tab is called "GIANT CHART" you said it bro
- I spent saturday creating an excel spreadsheet for my finances and exercising. Another terrifying glimpse into middle agedom. #thirtyisnigh
- You guys, I hate Excel, so I’m making this spreadsheet SUPER COLORFUL to make it more fun. It’s not quite helping yet.
- You know you weren’t cut out to be a business student when you can write functions with code faster than you can manipulate Excel.
- currently obsessed with finishing an excel spreadsheet… i’m a bigger nerd than i thought.
- Even though I work in the humanities, I am hyper-excited about having the newest version of Excel on my computer.
- After years of what I thought were useless IT lessons where we were on excel for hours at a time, I can’t make a decent spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Excel, please respond. I just filled in an entire workbook and I haven’t got the chance to save yet.
- My boss the chicken farmer needs to update from windows 98 before she can complain about me sending her an excel file that is not compatible
- Apparently I have worn Excel out today. I can’t click into a single spreadsheet. I’m heartbroken. Not.
- It feels great when your boss asks for your excel expertise, it’s not fun to tell her she sorted the information incorrectly & wasted 3 hrs
- My mother and I are having a competition to see who can make a better pivot table/graph. We’re normal, I swear.
Share and Enjoy
Do your own standard deviation graphs, or you might end up as a boss who sucks at Excel. Or worse, you’ll be sitting at home in your bathrobe!
- Went to Excel London the other day. Disappointed that it wasn’t actually in fact a mahoosive spreadsheet.
- My Excel skills are coming on leaps and bounds. Managed to work out how to freeze planes all by myself today #goldstar
- What would the world have done without The Microsoft Excel spreadsheet! AS IMPORTANT AS THE WHEEL #sarcasm #microsoft #thematrix #code
- Nested IF statements in an Excel spreadsheet. And how had *your* afternoon been?
- Anyone who can do standard deviation graphs on excel will be my best friend for life if they can do 9 graphs for me.
- I recant my ‘like a boss’ statement about #excel. I need some one who is ‘good with’ #excel graphs, ‘bosses’ tend to suck with excel.
- Another fine morning of bad coffee and great Excel work #ohhappyday
- I can code a basic calculator, integrate 3D functions. I can even design a bridge, but right now I’m googling “how to make a graph on excel”
- Sorry babe, it just ain’t gonna work out. See you use the “accounting” number format in excel and im more of a “currency” guy
- oh cool, new excel has no wizard for graphs, and just buttons to click with a range of graphs that aren’t appropriate for your task
- My boss just showed me how to highlight rows in Excel like I’m a monkey seeing a computer for the 1st time. #RetirementWhereAreYou
- Who remembers trying to scroll until they found the end of the Excel spreadsheet?
- new level of procrastination: trying to make cool graphs on excel
- Also, not that anyone cares, but I finished writing the code to great a hangman game on excel so I’m feeling really accomplished =) #ISmajor
- Nothing says “working from home” more than screaming at a pivot table, naked save a poorly tied dressing gown while Grinderman blares
- I just made the most beautiful excel spreadsheet. It is so clean I could cry.
- there’s a special place reserved for people that use word to make charts instead of excel… oh look, a head shaped dent in my desk.
Share and Enjoy
If your Excel worksheets are filled with Macho Man Randy Savage information, it might not be a shortcut to your boss’ heart.
- had a dream in microsoft excel last night in which I walked my boss through 50 tabs of formulas and work. My dreams are too literal
- Just learned there’s a to-do list workbook on excel. Today’s going to be a good day!! It’s the little things, people!
- Must look intelligent with these excel spreadsheets and graphs all over my laptop on the train, shame I have no clue
- Yes, offering to make a snazzy Excel chart is a brilliant idea when you don’t know how Excel charts work. Over-eager me…
- Hope my boss never discovers the excel spreadsheet I’ve been working on all month is just a list my favorite Macho Man Randy Savage moments.
- I wrote about a girl colouring in squares on graph paper to avoid doing her maths homework. Then I opened up Excel and did the same thing.
- I’ve decided I wouldn’t like my job to be televised to millions. "Here’s Harris, with a wonderful pivot table" :-/
- my mom just complained about how my dad wasn’t believing how cool her excel worksheet is… #typicaldelchers
- Somewhere in Microsoft, there’s an excel spreadsheet somewhere with a list of certificates and expiry dates that nobody is looking at
- "All signs PowerPoint to Yes!" , "Life is a pivot table" , "My text is Justified" #msofficemusical
- Does anyone know if there is an Excel shortcut to my boss’s heart?
- This excel spreadsheet is playing my life…I just know my formualas are correct -_-
- I wonder if I could code a Macro in time that’d do my entire Excel exam for me.
- Best thing i’ve done since getting up – helping eldest make graphs on excel (not being sarcastic, I really enjoyed helping her)
- Just finished an Excel spreadsheet about coffee shop quarterly sales that was WILD! You should have SEEN this dope pie chart I made! #pumped
- Doing an excel spreadsheet for my boss in colours of the rainbow, i hope he likes it, shame i couldnt add a scent #work
- Dam, stupid excel giving me false hope.
- How could I ever make a decision without an Excel spreadsheet? #dependent
Share and Enjoy
Please don’t make your Excel charts look like candy – it will hurt your eyes, and you’ll never get to sleep.
- Excel must be suitable for something. But every spreadsheet I am exposed to twists and warps it so far from whatever that is. #grrr
- Sometimes at work I’ll mix hot chocolate and coffee in my cup to remind myself I’m adventurous and that Excel doesn’t own my happiness.
- This lady has been staring at an excel chart for the past 3 1/2 hours smh can’t be healthy
- I can either color my #Excel charts or pivot tables to look like a Skittles bag, or to look like I’m colorblind. I have no design skills.
- I’ve learn a new Excel trick today….5th year into work, and 10 years after IT studies at college…..
- Waking up early to learn how to copy-paste stuff from a website to Excel. Lab Group at 9 #Stats #FML
- Struggled for 2 hours to quantify data in excel for my boss before realizing I effectively created a pseudorandom number generator #FML
- When I save my Excel spreadsheet it says "Minor Loss of Fidelity". That’s a bit personal. Can it do that? #stupiderrormessages
- excel can do a lot but reliably converting a string to a number is not one of them #work
- A long, constant day of spreadsheet hell doesn’t look any more attractive at 7.15 than it does at 9.15.
- I want to do an excel worksheet so bad. I have no idea whyyyy
- As much as I want to make graphs on Microsoft Excel and use them to figure out chemistry I would rather watch Gossip Girl ?
- My favorite feature of Excel has to be pivot tables: focus only on the info you care about.
- You know you work for yourself when you think about doing a spreadsheet at 2.04am. Whatever happened to just reading a book to get asleep?
- Also, every time someone refers to a static Excel spreadsheet as a database, I make a mental note to homicide them.
- Doing mindless work of copying and pasting in excel. I . Love . It . **
- The part of my brain that knows MS Excel has taken a vacation this week. My boss wishes it would come back. #NeedAFormulaForSuccess
Share and Enjoy
There’s a game that lets you kill someone with a spreadsheet? Awesome! Maybe it has exploding pie charts too.
- I feel like I know JUST enough about pivot tables to make all of my tasks 30 times harder #Excel #productivity #tcot
- Boss uknowingly let me loose with an Excel spreadsheet. Spent the last 4 hours coding VBA macros for it. #engineeringproblems
- My father would be proud of the amazing excel spreadsheet i made to keep track of my working hours #accountantsdaughter #procrastination
- Is it possible to make just one program work really slowly?? I restarted the computer and ONLY Excel is molasses!
- Today I had to google ‘how to make a graph in excel’. Sometimes my lack of knowledge astounds me.
- Of course, by "analysis" I mean "make a graph in excel then see what’s different" but you know, potayto potahto.
- when i spend more than 3 hours on excel module and boom the battery is dead even the work i did **** #killme ! *speechless* ** #gn -.-
- Had some fun teaching gamblers fallacy and law of large numbers with dynamic excel charts today.
- falling out with Excel… all I want is a colourful pie chart with sections & percentages to represent data, instead I have a big blue pie!
- A spreadsheet macro for colour-coding a "Worry" column based on the number of question marks in the preceding columns.
- Made a pretty neat excel spreadsheet for hw today. All this studying must mean one thing… 1 week till beerlympics!
- Finally learned how to make a legit Pareto chart on Excel! #accomplishment #kinda
- Its funny when my boss comes to my work and is standing right behind me and I don’t know it and I’m sitting there drawing bunnies on Excel.
- I am planning my vacation in Paris -Excel formulas work better there
- Having a minor argument with excel about it’s ability to draw graphs. #technology #geology #technofobe
- EVE Online, The only game where it is possible to kill someone with a Excel Spreadsheet.
- Two conclusions I can draw: Elon Musk (a) is good with Excel charts and (b) is a huge dillweed.
- Oh Microsoft Excel, why do you hurt me when I love you so?
Share and Enjoy
The dog ate your Excel file? You’re never going to improve your geek score that way. And no free pizza for you.
- Someone emailed an excel workbook about three weeks ago, still haven’t opened it. Spreadsheets give me the fear, man.
- What use is the "double-click bottom of any MS Excel cell to get to bottom of worksheet" function?! It’s crushed my soul twice today!
- I can’t figure out how to do this stupid graph in Excel. I feel like a 90 year old trying to figure out the WorldWideWeb.
- The problem with Excel is when the person that wrote the workbook retires and nobody else knows how it works.
- I’m taking an Excel Class at work for free pizza #grownupdormrat
- Of course the one thing I forget how to do on excel is worth 8 point on my exam. #fml
- What is the use of having a dog if you can’t tell your boss that it ate your excel sheets ? #FAIL
- Went to type "how to make a graph in excel" and google auto completed it to "how to make a tutu" umm, not where I was going, but interesting
- I think the only reason I have excel on my computer is to crash it at the end of the day just to explain why I haven’t done any work.
- I love Excel. What can I say? My parents are both accountants, you guys. I didn’t have a chance to not love spreadsheets.
- just discovered pivot tables in Excel. This very well may have just upped my geek score by 75 points
- You can scroll down or right forever in an excel spreadsheet, it’s kinda scary actually.
- There’s a man on the train who appears to organise every little detail of his life in an excel worksheet. Sad.
- worked my ass off creating an all-inclusive excel workbook at my boss’s request..now it’s "too complex" and he’s changed his mind. -_-
- Boss: This is great, but it’d look better in an Excel spreadsheet. Can y– Me: (Places earmuffs on ears, locks self into file cabinet)
- microsoft excel is a bitch and i hate it and it’s poop and it is ugly and it is stupid and it is bad in bed, it’s tone deaf and has no SOUL
- Big dirty excel spreadsheet waiting for me when I get home. Great.
- I think a lot of people would be more excited about making graphs in excel if they understood there’s a "pie explosion" setting.
Share and Enjoy
If it takes you a week to create a pivot table, you shouldn’t work on it in your car, at a traffic light.
- I’m in business class making spread sheets. 1. Microsoft Excel hates me. 2. I have no desire to chart my profits from hot dogs and sodas.
- My boss just gave a week to prepare a pivot table report. I have to keep in mind when she started with the firm there was only 1 computer.
- I created a 15 sheet excel file with tons of calculations. Boss found ONE mistake "cell n30 looks off" in ONE sheet.
- Trying to get excel to work properly, no luck… co-worker phrased it perfectly… "excel is a butt-head"
- I think my excel spreadsheet itinerary just freaked my brother out. Excellent.
- Obi Wan’s spreadsheet mischief: "Microsoft Office Excel cannot find the data you’re searching for" #TheseAreNotTheDroids
- I am becoming such a boss on Microsoft Excel. Who would have thought you could do soo much with little boxes.
- my boss gave me the wrong excel sheet for something and told me to just put the stuff in anyways #comeon
- I hate Excel as much as the next guy, probably more. But pivot tables are God’s gift to working on your taxes.
- Doing mad pivot table stacked bar chart and Excel crashed. But not only did Excel crash, the crash reporter also crashed. #crashInception
- I always feel like a poser when I’m listening to rap music while working in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Excel exacting its revenge for those cat graphs. Nothing to do with the enormous data set; everything to do with machines judging me.
- I swear, my boss would have us log the number of breaths we take of labspace air in an Excel spreadsheet if he could. everything.xlsx
- Just incorrectly entered a date into a spreadsheet with the year "29013." Spreadsheet promptly froze and crashed. #Y29KBug #EndOfDays
- So this chick whips out her laptop and logs in while at the light. She worked on an excel sheet and ran a pivot. Coolest thing ever.
- Dude next to me at the coffee shop is playing the air guitar while working on some Excel spreadsheet.
- And someone is trying to clock me for alphabetizing a list wrong. I hit the sort button in excel.If its wrong, that’s someone else’s problem
- It takes a special kind of person to be able to hide columns in an Excel spreadsheet but not be able to figure out how to unhide them.
Share and Enjoy