Happy New Year! May the upcoming year be filled with fresh spreadsheets and no nightmares about Excel.
- I have an excel spreadsheet waiting for me at work. There’s 1402 things on it I need to check…I’m only at 200
- Excel only crashed 24 times while editing the combined RFP spreadsheet. Awesome. Save. Save. Save. Dammit.
- My Dad’s planning was next level. He had an Excel spreadsheet and everything.
- Excel, when I’m making my book price spreadsheet for next semester, its not helpful for you to put the IBSNs in scientific notation. Thanks.
- I LOVE the start of a new year….fresh goals and a fresh spreadsheet to track them in (how I also love MS Excel!!)
- Just learned about excel pivot tables from an online tutorial probably made for 80 year olds #backtoworkblues #technologicallyimpairedduck
- My nerdy accountant boyfriend makes me melt when he talks about making me an excel spreadsheet to solve my spending-addiction.
- I very rarely come in contact with the Excel spreadsheet but when I do it reminds me of the days of DOS computing.
- So..any Excel experts out there? Imagine someone was stupid enough to replace the correct version of a vital workbook with something else…
- What sleep! I have been having nightmares about stupid Excel all night
- She insisted she could use Excel spreadsheet, yet she had a calculator in one hand. ?
- Me and Microsoft Excel, still a better love story than twilight
- Made an excel spreadsheet to help me decide what to do with my life. Results show only a 20% difference between possible job choices. #:(
- I realize it’s not #excel I should hate, but rather the idiots that make me use it for things it’s not meant for. Excel is not for charts.
- Ugh I’m seriously ill equipped to deal with people who use more than 3 colors on an excel worksheet. #excelsnob
- I’m feeling so resolution-licious lately. Are you? Any good ones? I think 2013 is going to be the year of the Excel spreadsheet!
- YouTube is saving me right now… Don’t know the basics of Excel?! No problem! YouTube does! Awessssome
- Using Microsoft’s spreadsheet program Excel is a lot like willfully filling your pockets with rocks and walking into a deep, gushing river.
Share and Enjoy
I hope you enjoy the holidays, and your stocking is filled with sweet macros and pivot tables. But remember, don’t argue with any talking spreadsheets!
- Using a pivot table to sum the ingredients for the different recipes in my Christmas meal spreadsheet. My geek power will rule the world!
- Chris’ mother-in-law has made a Christmas spreadsheet. Are you as organised or slightly more slapdash? http://t.co/BH1BQJMF
- I wonder if Santa has the "naughty or nice" list on excel. I’ll bet it was all kinds of sweet macros and pivot tables.
- Mum is quite literally contemplating making an Excel spreadsheet to monitor my 25-year-old brother’s fever.
- Who took the filters off my Excel spreadsheet! #WorkingGirlIssues
- I’m hiding the numbers of the fibonacci sequence on this excel spreadsheet… I wonder if anyone will notice
- Why did I never think of adding a pivot table to my budget till now?
- I probably should have read the message that popped up from closing that Excel Workbook before clicking a button. #1stWorldProblems
- my dad has made an excel spreadsheet of everyone’s christmas presents. soon he’s gonna make a pie chart to see which child is most spoilt
- According to the Lady of the House, successful Christmas shopping depends on how detailed your excel spreadsheet is #HELP #ShopTilYaDROP
- And of course I don’t hang out at Linkedin. Only guys who wear blue oxfords and work on excel spreadsheets do that.
- Arrgh! errant workbook delete in excel, hours of work gone, why hadn’t I saved yet?!@#$?…:>(
- Inside the twisted mind of MS Excel: "I’ve sprayed the printing of your simple spreadsheet over 8 sheets of A4 paper. Have a nice day!"
- I think people are endorsing my excel skills on LinkedIn as a joke, not sure though I do know my way around a spreadsheet.
- just your average evening of excel spreadsheet magic
- Just learned that my father-in-law keeps a spreadsheet of restaurants he’s been to that lists what he ordered & if it was good. <3 x 10.
- Dad made an Excel spreadsheet tonight. You would’ve thought he parted the Red Sea the way mom reacted. #technologyisntforeveryone
- Dad paying me to produce some bar charts on excel for the business #easymoney
- Staring at these accounts all morning has made my head go a bit strange. Hasn’t it, talking Excel spreadsheet? "Yes, it has. Beep."
Share and Enjoy
If you do Excel work, and get paid with cups of tea, does that make you a teetotaler?
- My dad has discovered Excel & thinks it’s so cool! LOL Dad: "this is awesome. I love this. Honey how awesome is this!?" Mom: *not bothered*
- why is MS Excel the most impossible and frustrating invention that exists someone please help me. All I want to do it make a pie chart
- Conditional formatting has just taken a swift blow to the knees. That’s excel told who’s boss!
- i feel like such a pro at excel. two graphs complete with error bars in less than twenty minutes. boom.
- Nothing like sitting in a dark, warm classroom all day learning how to create Excel pivot tables. My brain is mush.
- Today I did the impossible. I reached the last cell in an excel spreadsheet. Biggest achievement of my life
- Well, another problem solved in a state of semi-consciousness standing in the shower. Excel, I will be done with you for 2 wks starting Fri.
- I don’t know what’s worse….. sitting in an Excel class all day or just going to work. Not like I have a choice so here goes….
- Still at the office.. Trying to create a intricate pivot table in excel … The life of a young gangsta!
- Took business for 2 years and still don’t know how to make a pie chart on excel
- That boy also suggested we work the weekend creating some linked Excel to Access file for our stats. Umm…I’ll have to pass on that too.
- Havent used excel in years.Just tried a simple excel multiply formula&gave up.I code 4 living but this excel logic is rocket science to me:/
- Dear Excel, what is so hard about find and replace? You used to have no problem with this. #makingenemies
- If my dad doesnt know how to graph this in excel then there is a serious problem
- Reason I shouldn’t code in VB for excel: took me 10 minutes to find "show developer tab in ribbon." Reason I should: it’s excel
- You know your an adult when you have an excel spreadsheet of names and addresses to send people Christmas cards.
- Love it when I get bribed with cups of tea to make people in the office Excel Spreadsheets with lots of formulas. I’m so uncool! #geek
Share and Enjoy
If you had an astronuclearthermophysics degree, you could probably fix all the Excel macros in 1.5 hours, without using Google.
- The last thing I was to be looking at, at 2 in the morning is a stupid excel worksheet.
- You know you are tired nerds when you start making up dance moves based on Excel *do the pivot table!*
- Why does excel have a HIDE function??? All it does is make you think you deleted the whole worksheet! #EffYouExcel
- Tnx again google and youtube! Excel problem solved.
- Why do I suddenly need a degree is astronuclearthermophysics to make a pie chart happen in Excel?
- I have 34 excel spreadsheet open. Depressingly, this isn’t even close to my record.
- About to produce a cross-tab of doom. Or a pivot table of despair. Which is better?
- Nothing calms me down like reformatting an excel worksheet.
- And P.S., guy: no one wants to see your "crazy Excel spreadsheet." #starbucks
- Sitting at work teaching myself Excel. YouTube is a serious game-changer!
- I have 2 hours to show marketing how to debug 50 excel macros because they didn’t want to pay someone 2 build a
- In my napmare, I drowned beneath a sprawling excel chart. I awoke fetal but functional #Sumif
- Instead of studying for finals, we’re making an excel spreadsheet of how loud everyone on the floor is
- I started using VBA macros on my Excel worksheets. Blew my boss’s mind. #steppingup
- I need to create a very complex pivot table today. I think I’d better let the carbs from my paella sink in first.
- You know what I miss about having a proper job? Those quizes people send round in excel at xmas when they can’t be
bothered to do any work
- Listed ingredients of all recipes in spreadsheet. Now ready to make a pivot table. Why are you laughing? #notjoking
- My dad wanted to make an excel spreadsheet for our family’s toothbrushes… #butwhy #honorskidsprobs #nerdstatus
Share and Enjoy
Be careful while you’re sitting in Grandpa’s chair, and using Excel – you might accidentally kill someone!
- For the first time ever, I have not been able to Google for a solution to an VBA Excel problem and have had to post a question on a forum
- Guess who just deleted the ENTIRE excel workbook of our inventory that I was updating….. **
- MD asked the new associate if she knew what a pivot table was. Then suddenly she had a confused look on her face….The bliss of youth
- You had me at "I know how to make pivot tables in Excel."
- I am at war with this pivot table that does not want to understand that it has to change. I understand change isn’t popular, but seriously!
- What’s the equivalent of writer’s block, but for an Excel spreadsheet? I just opened a new one, blanked, and immediately closed it.
- At my dad’s office to ‘use Excel on a PC’ which is of course code for sitting at my grandfather’s desk pretending I run the company.
- My mom just told me that she’s going to make a chart of all the money I spend because she just learned how to use excel…
- Dear Excel, don’t play with me. I know I am doing this Pivot Table right. Don’t mess with my emotions now!
- Guns don’t kill people. Excel kills people. First rule of Excel club…save often. #broketherule #FML #lostm http://t.co/Ov5eebw9
- "Do you want to save your work?" "Yes" "Microsoft Excel has stopped working"
- Making the 2 in CO2 superscript in graph titles in Excel is probably the most infuriating thing I’ve done this month.
- Bow ties designed in excel. I’m afraid i can’t not love that geekiness @grumblemouse
- Put on my propeller hat and taught myself some Excel formulas and code just so I could say "Mine’s better than yours!" at work tomorrow.
- Nothing makes you feel smart like recoloring bar graphs in excel…
- Staring at a blank excel document pretending to work because I ‘m done and everyone else is freaking out
- The source data selector for charts in Excel has to be the worst piece of UI I ever have to use.
- There are people I work w/ that don’t know how to navigate an excel spreadsheet. I assume these people also have difficulty getting dressed.
Share and Enjoy
No matter how nerdy you are, you shouldn’t print an Excel file so big that the printer runs out of ink. That could lead to a divorce!
- So bored at work. Typing fake phone numbers in an Excel document to look busy. #twomorehours #thankganjitsfriday
- One day I will get Excel 2007 or–dare I say it!–2010, and I will be able to save spreadsheets as .xlsx, LIKE A BIG GIRL. Stupid 2003!
- I sent my boss an Excel spreadsheet I worked on all afternoon to make it look professional.He replied back "thnx" like if we’re texting -_-t
- My idea to color code this entire 340 line Excel spreadsheet document is now proving to be the death of me and cause of my blindness lol
- next i ask my wife how to create a chart in excel and she pulls out a "creating excel charts for dummies" book.
- Seriously, Friends has ruined me. I work with pivot tables in Excel and spend half my time shouting ‘PIVOT!’ in my head. Funny Schwimmer!
- Hehe accidentally just printed all 1000 iterations of that excel problem…or I would have if the printer hadn’t run outa ink |:-)
- Seriously. Excel if you have just lost 2 hrs of my work then you will have to explain to my boss why my laptop jumped out of the window
- Compiling a basketball Excel spreadsheet. Is it too nerdy to say I really love the design of Microsoft Office 2013?
- Playing with charts and graphs avoiding real work. Learned more about Excel as a valet then I ever did in school
- I hate Excel so much that I hate every spreadsheet produced by anyone else but me. My sheets are a masterpiece!
- have you ever created a mammoth of an excel file, ridiculous huge, then smiled and thought, how beautiful my work…yea me neither
- #Excel how do I best describe my hate towards you?
- Ok so I’m having a brain fart and can’t remember how to create this graph in Excel. Who wants to help?
- In hell I’m certain that Satan will make me create Excel Pivot Tables for eternity. #firstworldproblems #excel
- I need a charge code for "The formulas in my Excel file make it so huge that my computer takes 20 minutes to process anything."
- & don’t walk up to a bartender and expect them to give u an excel chart on how much every shot and every drink is!!! ******
- Excel and I almost filed for divorce at lunchtime, but then I made a pivot table and all the happy memories came flooding back. #NotOverYet
Share and Enjoy
Try to keep that pivot table feeling as long as possible. Eventually, some sloppy graph will give you a headache, and that will definitely kill the excitement.
- Guys, formatting charts to look half decent in Excel is so much easier and more intuitive than I expected said nobody ever.
- after battling with an excel spreadsheet all day I finally outsmarted the program
- It always comes down to an Excel spreadsheet. Don’t try to fight it, resistance is futile.
- Really, Microsoft? You update Excel for the Mac & now my spreadsheet shuts down when I type in it. That is the opposite of helpful.
- My "boss" asked me to resend the excel file i sent her because the filter was on. Can’t she just un filter herself? Just saying
- Once in a while I get Excel pivot tables working and I think … whoa, Microsoft makes good stuff. Happily, however, the feeling goes away.
- Getting pissed because my boss thinks he is better at excel than I am. #nerdygirlproblems
- I’m sick to death of looking at reports! Even if I look at someone or something all I see is excel spreadsheets #fml #moaningtweet
- Excel. Pivot tables. Scraping. Vlookup. Fusion. #headache
- If you thought pivot in excel is the bomb…..you havent checked out powerpivot….whatup!!!!
- I found my first purple one! (I’m doing a massive spreadsheet, and every other row is either red or green) I’m glad I am going home soon
- Birthday present to myself: researching music all day, and making graphs in Excel. Just to be clear, I am legitimately excited about this.
- Yes, I DID make an Excel spreadsheet for my Christmas shopping, stop being jealous.
- Why is the default action of a pivot table to count surely it should be sum….
- Trying to figure out an issue in an excel tool that I don’t even know how to use, but have been put in charge of debugging its VBA code. Yay
- Today I will mostly be confused by a spreadsheet & other people’s incompetence #worklife
- how to get the slop of a graph, using #excel?
- Just entered "how to make a chart" on the help function in Excel #englishmajorproblems
Share and Enjoy
Yes, every day in an Excel workbook is just like a a visit to a Las Vegas casino. Except for the cold fingers.
- This dude just said "If you keep adding crap to the table you’re gonna make a sick chart eventually." #excel
- I hate excel. I hate excel so much. I hate charts and numbers and math and my fingers are cold.
- Am putting my entire life (present and future, anyway) into a spreadsheet. It will make me more organised, because Excel = organisation, no?
- Let’s see how long I can pass off randomly scrolling thru excel spreadsheets as work
- data crunching with coffee, grey skies outside, pivot table is a mess #haiku
- Totally just used all my excel knowledge and my free trial to make a pie chart of my spending for November. #Responsible
- I love it when you highlight some cells in Excel and little animated stripes round the area make it look like a Vegas casino.
- Trying to put a great amount numbers in excel and doing something with them that everybody will think I’m done special hard work!
- Why would someone leave it over a year to pick up a 44 page spreadsheet to review and have the nerve to ask me where I got a figure from . .
- I could write a book about my adventures with every boss I’ve ever had and that new mysterious thing: EXCEL
- Almost a million total records to start with, and I fished out the 3 dozen meaninful ones. Some days I love Excel.
- If you jerks don’t stop tweeting every stupid meal you ate, I’m gonna start tweeting screenshots of my Excel documents all day. #NoOnceCares
- I can tell you the stress torque exchange rotation for the alternating axis on a 747 jumbo jet but guess what? I still can’t work excel
- My dad and my brother arguing about how you fill in an excel spreadsheet. My family is hilarious
- Spent an hour and a half making this graph on excel, only to find out that my printer’s out of ink! Now to start over with pencil! #GREAT
- In a wine haze, my mother sparkle fingers at me, "Why don’t you make a spreadsheet itinerary for us for Florida in December?" #sorrynotime
- late night, too much drink in this cup, and damn excel spreadsheet to do… #college
- Girl at work tried to use Chart Wizard in Excel today to make a chart… From a blank spreadsheet with no data on. #numptyalert
- Woke up really angry because of a dream where my co-workers screwed up my excel chart.. I need help.
Share and Enjoy
Before you resort to creating your own software to replace Excel, drink a little beer, and dream about the Sistine Chapel. That might help you avoid a nervous breakdown.
- In my next life I want to be an accountant. I want to love excel spreadhsheets. I want numbers to excite me. I want budgeting to be my thing
- It took 4 accountants half n hour to split a bill with the help of 3 calculators and an excel spreadsheet #ohdear #iminthewrongcareer lol
- On my work Xmas do and we’re talking about Excel. That’s how we roll…
- You know you’re a nerd when you comment how cool someone’s pivot table is
- I have created my own Sistine chapel in the form of an excel spreadsheet. Creative genius in its purest form. #notinvitedtoparties
- That awkward moment when you click on Excel and don’t realize it’s been open for 3 days with a spreadsheet that you hope hasn’t been changed
- That, my friend is where spontaneous dinner plans are better than your weird excel spreadsheet meal planner :/ #Sucker
- how many designers does it take to print an excel spreadsheet onto an a3 page? apparently three!
- Microsoft Excel is stupid. I’m going to create my own spreadsheet software.
- I need help making a graph on Excel and I am about to have a nervous breakdown
- Just went cross-eyed while cross referencing an Excel spreadsheet. That’s a real thing. #workplacesafety
- You wont believe how stressed I am! I want to scream and drink beer til tomorrow…. god complete these graphs. I hate excel!!!!
- There is a weird recurring noise outside so my co-worker starts a spreadsheet to record the times of day this noise goes off. #ITnerdiness
- I need a pivot table genius. I’m at the end of my skills.
- just got so into the excel spreadsheet i’m working on that i had to put my hair up…. call me shallow one more time #nerdy
- So where is the setting to let me open each Excel workbook in its own instance *by default*? Or am I just holding it wrong?
- I will undoubtedly spend more time formatting a spreadsheet for my packing than I will actually packing. I love Excel, what of it?
Share and Enjoy