What’s wrong with running PowerPivot on XP? I don’t have to justify myself! But it’s strange that the tweeter assumes I’m a man – maybe I need more rainbows, and less dynamite, on my website.
- Wunderkind: a young lad with basic familiarity of Excel (today it was "The Pivot Table") in an office full of baby boom computer illiterates
- Zac can count. Zac understands calculators. Now all I need to teach him is pivot tables in Excel and I can send him to work to do my job
- Love it- excel is the fisherprice of programming… #trampoline
- Hacked my way into someone’s password-protected Excel file to look at their VBA code. Nerdy, but super cool and fun.
- I am at the "Excel spreadsheet open as I pretend to do work I don’t have because there is none" part of the day
- This man is running PowerPivot on XP. Strange… http://www.contextures.com/PowerPivot-Identical-Excel-Files.html
- Co-worker asked me why the text in an excel spreadsheet wasn’t lined up right. I almost told him "I don’t have to justify myself to you!"
- why do physics professors love excel?
- Showing my weekly budget paperwork who’s boss: ME (as long as Microsoft Excel says it’s okay).
- it’s an excel macro? They don’t work on twitter, just excell
- Stupid excel, make the damn graph!!!
- New found love – Nephew and Microsoft Excel. And they don’t go together
- One of these days I’ll swear-off getting involved in projects where the "application" is an Excel worksheet.
- So I found a cost/street value excel spreadsheet calculator for Cocaine on my computer.
- It’s quarter past midnight and I’m designing spreadsheets for work. Sad MS Excel addict much?
- Dear work: why exactly is it ‘inappropriate’ to yell "BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!" when I get an excel spreadsheet formula correct?
- My husband is making an Excel spreadsheet detailing my son’s Thomas collection and the value of each piece. #lovemygeek
- OH in conversation between two financial analysts: FA1 "I love Excel." FA2 "Oh man, me too." #geekingoutoverExcel
- I swear #Excel should limit you to 4 colours until you’ve proven you can use them effectively. #SeeingRainbows